December 26, 2008

More on Ralph . . .

As promised, we dug deep in the archive and pulled out a great a photo that gives us a little glimpse into the life of "Crazy" Ralph. Attached with the original undated photo above was a handwritten blurb from a staff writer at the Wessex County Register. Apparently this was the photo and copy layout for a small piece that was printed in the newspaper itself. We weren't able to track down an actual printed version, but we did manage to make out the blurb of text that was to be published with the photograph. Read below.

"Wessex County Register paperboy Ralphie Kessler, seen here in front of Hartung's Grocery, was awarded a new bi-cycle for his hard work and punctuality over the past three years. His delivery route runs through the majority of the Crystal Lake community. Ralphie, who admired the shiney blue frame, stated someday he hopes to become a writer or editor for the paper. Congratulations, Ralphie!"

4 comments:

Cuntry Trash said...

I love what you are doing- very creative and something nice for fan boys to read!

Crash said...

Thanks man!

CampBlood said...

Awesome stuff Crash! I've added your sites to my blogroll. Can't wait to see more.

Colin said...

Seriously Crash this is incredible. I'm loving everything you've done on this site. I wish I could read some of those fake articles and see some of those mock up videos you wrote about. I'd also love to read the fake novel from His Name Was Jason doc. Keep up the great work man, looking forward to seeing more soon!